REVISED NOVEMBER 20, 2015
These Terms of Service govern the use of the products and services («Services») offered by Sandviks AS. («SAs») and its related subsidiaries affiliates and concerns (collectively «Company») including, but not limited to all websites, native applications, mobile applications, tools, modules, services residing on servers owned and/or operated by third parties as provided by SAS.
Our Services are diverse; we sometimes add additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) that may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of this Agreement with us if you use those Services.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
If you object to anything in this Agreement you are not permitted to use the SERVICES.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You are required to register for an account to use and access certain features of the Services. Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or be offensive, vulgar or obscene. Your account username and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including commercial transactions) that are conducted through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account. We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password. You may not use another user’s account without that user’s permission. You will immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else’s rights. You will have no ownership in your account or your username. We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Services for any reason.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
We grant you a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view or use the Services as permitted by these Terms, as a condition precedent, you agree that you will not:
- Submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Engage in any activity that may cause the Services to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any actions conduct with or through the Services;
- Accessing third party data using the Services, where authorized access has not been granted;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on/in the Services;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Reproduce, copy, display, publicly perform, distribute or create derivative works of the Services or content supplied therein;
- Use the Services in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Services and/or Proprietary Material as defined Section 4 of this Agreement, in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose;
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used to access data or services related to the Services;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, «scraping» or creating accounts in bulk);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including «spoofing» or «phishing»;
- Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
- Submit or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- Violate the law in any way, including using the Services for storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading;
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others;
- Harvest or collect information about Services users;
- Use or derive data to determine the Services’ functionality, user information, aggregate statistics on the Services’ performance, or the performance of third party data integration partners of the Company;
- Use the Services for any non-approved commercial use.
- Link to any portion of the Services other than the URL assigned to the home page of our Site or a URL for user storage located within the Apps;
- «Frame» or «mirror» any part of the Services;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, search/retrieval Services or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Services;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven’t been invited.
This license is expressly conditioned on your preexisting agreement to comply with, and your actual compliance with, each of the provisions described in this Agreement. This license exists only so long as you strictly comply with each of the provisions described in this section. You understand and agree that the Services is provided «as-is» without any warranty of any kind. You understand that the Company will not be responsible for the action of any Users with respect to any information or materials posted.
- TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
Company may terminate or suspend your right to use the Services at any time for any or no reason by providing you with written or email notice of such termination, and termination will be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice.
Without limitation, Company may terminate or suspend your right to use the Services if you breach any term of this Agreement or any policy of Company posted through the Services from time to time, or if Company otherwise finds that you have engaged in inappropriate and/or offensive behaviour. If Company terminates or suspends your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Even after your right to use the Services is terminated or suspended, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Services. All sections which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Ownership of Data, Content and Grant of Conditional License
All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively «Proprietary Material») that Users see or read through the Services is owned by Company or its licensees. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Company owns all Proprietary Material, as well as the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials as a Collective Work under the United States Copyright Act, as amended. The Proprietary Material is protected by the domestic and international laws of copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. Users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Services without Company’s express prior written consent and, if applicable, the holder of the rights to the User Generated Content. Any use of such Proprietary Material, other than as permitted therein, is expressly prohibited without the prior permission of Company and, if applicable, the holder of the rights to the User Generated Content.
We may change the Proprietary Material and features of the Services at any time. Any use of the Services or Proprietary Material by you or anyone acting on your behalf that does not strictly comply with each and every provision in this section exceeds the scope of the license granted to you herein, constitutes unauthorized reproduction, display, or creation of unauthorized derivative versions of the Services and Proprietary Material, and infringes our copyrights and other rights in the Services and Proprietary Material. You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services or the Proprietary Material.
The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed in the Proprietary Material or Services are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission.
- YOUR INFORMATION AND LIKENESS
«Your Information» is defined as any information and materials you provide to Company or other Users in connection with your registration for and use of the Services, its social media channels or by direct communication, including without limitation that posted or transmitted for use on our website on publicly accessible areas, on or to our social media accounts or received by our customer service representatives and partners. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act merely as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. The information and materials described in this Section, as provided by each User, is collectively referred to herein as «User Generated Content.» You hereby represent and warrant to Company that Your Information will not create liability for Company or cause Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other partners or suppliers. You agree that Company is not liable for any User Generated Content.
You hereby grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, display, archive and commercialize your User Content, in our sole discretion, in all formats and in all media channels now known or hereinafter discovered, without any compensation or acknowledgment to you or anyone else. This license will not affect your ownership in Your Information, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Generated Content, except if it conflicts with these Terms. We are not obligated to post, display or otherwise use any User Generated Content, or to attribute your User Generated Content to you. You will not make or authorize any claim against us that our use of your User Generated Content infringes any of your rights..
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- PROPER USE OF SITE
The Services are intended to be accessed and used only for non-time-critical functions, and information. Our aim is to provide a reliable and readily available Services, however, the Services, including certain features thereof (e.g. remote access and mobile notifications) are not intended or guaranteed to be reliable or available 100% of the time. In addition, some features of the Services may be subject to sporadic interruptions and failures for reasons beyond Company control, including but not limited to Wi-Fi intermittency, service provider uptime, mobile notifications and carriers. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will receive notifications or have access to the Services in any given time or at all.
You acknowledge that Customer Care and Support contacts cannot be considered and are not a lifesaving solution for people at risk, and they are no substitute for emergency services. All life threatening and emergency events should be directed to the appropriate response services in your area.
System Requirements. Certain features of the Services may not be accessible without :(i) a working Wi-Fi network in your home that is positioned to communicate reliably with the applicable Product; (ii) a registered Services account; (iii) mobile clients such as a supported phone or tablet (required for some functionality); (iv) always-on broadband Internet access in your home; and (v) other system elements that may be specified by Company. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all required system elements and that they are compatible and properly configured. You accept that the Services may not work as described if the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and expects Users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the Services infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to Company’s Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location on the Service where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow Company to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place;
- A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists — for example, the URL (Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, BUT WE DO NOT WARRANTY THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN «AS IS» BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SERVICE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OTHER THAN AS PROVIDED HEREIN. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS.
- NO LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE COMPANY CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH TO A USERS COMPUTER OR TO A USERS DATA VIA A SECURITY BREACH TO A THIRD PARTY HOST, OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, HACKING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE UNITED STATES DOLLAR ($1.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPANY’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES’ AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENINGS ON ITS USERS. THE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claim, loss, expense or demand of liability, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred, in connection with (i) your use or inability to use the Services, or (ii) any content submitted by you or using your account to the Services, including, but not limited to the extent such content may infringe on the intellectual rights of a third party or otherwise be illegal or unlawful. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the written consent of Company.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement is governed by Norwegian laws. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Services shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Norway or the courts of the county of Rogaland. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- IN APP PURCHASES & SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
From time to time, the Company may offer additional products and services for purchase through the Apple App Store, Google Play or other application platforms («In App Purchases»). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) (your «IAP Account»), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. In all cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
Company may from time to time provide certain promotional opportunities, sweepstakes and contests to Users. All such promotions will be run at the sole discretion of Company, and can be activated, modified or removed at any time by Company without advance notification and the liability of any of Company’s partners pursuant to such promotional opportunities, sweepstakes and contests shall be limited pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- NO AGENCY
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
Failure by Company to enforce any provision(s) of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to its subject matter. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of Company, its successors and assigns.
- CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE